
Wow, I just cannot believe that my sweet little/big boy is in Kindergarten!! Zack has been quite calm about going to school, but definitely excited in his own way. Tuesday was an hour long time with just a few kids so they could meet the teacher and learn the routine. So once Thursday came, he was all ready to go. Sadie, Drew and I walked him in and I, of course, insisted on taking many, many pictures. He was polite, but the look on his face, just read, "Mo-om! Can you puh-lease go now? I can handle this!" So, reluctantly, we left him alone. Well, not really
alone, but you know what I mean. *sniff sniff*
Someone is a little jealous/lonely that the big kids are heading off to school. Let's just say it was a rough week for Little Bro. He gets his turn next week, thank goodness!

Family friend Natalie and Zack. They aren't in the same class, but they are right next door!

Here's that look I was talking about...

Oh, my sweet boy!

Big Sis had to have a picture too :)
2 hours and 50 minutes later, it was time to pick Zack up! He came busting out of the door with this smile on his face. He had a blast! It is bittersweet, I must admit, this new-found confidence and independence. But I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you, Zack!
1 comment:
YAY!! :) This is a huge milestone for you all! What's it like with just one right now? I'm so glad he also gets his special day next week!
Post a Comment