Monday, September 28, 2009

A Spot of Tea

The Stratford House is a delightful English tea room/restaurant right here in downtown Hillsboro. It has become a tradition for me, Sadie and my mom to go to tea the weekend of Sadie's family birthday party. So on Saturday the three of us dressed up and went off to tea! We had a wonderful time, drinking tea and eating lots of yummy goodies! Thanks, Mom, we can't wait for next year!
Sadie and Grandma Betsey

Mom and Sadie

Sadie liked her cup :)

Sandwiches, scones, desserts, oh my!

Hmm, where to start?

4 comments:

Jessica Jordan said...

I love tea! I grew up going to the Heathman hotel's tea with my mom once a year. So fun. Miss you Elissa ... it's been way too long since I have seen you!!!

Becky said...

What great pics, Elissa! They have a great selection of food for tea too!

Emma and Luke said...

What a fun tradition!! Love the pics. of you three ladies... love your dress too (or is it a shirt? It looks like a dress but I can't see the bottom - either way, it's really cute!!)

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

:) OHHH!!!! I am LOVING this precious idea!! Perhaps some day if I ever have a girl I can adopt this beautiful idea from you! I love tea and think this is awesome!

By the way, you 2 are SO CUTE!!