Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig Jig

We are home! The kids and I have been in Washington since last Sunday, and Tony has been up and back twice in one week! We had a great week spending time with family and friends and being a part of all the wedding activities. (Tony's sister, Chrissie, got married on Friday, more on that later). Get ready for lots of pictures of all our adventures!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay - I have been waiting to hear and see how the wedding was!

Gramma Marie said...

Dearest Elissa,

You looked so beautiful! You left not a dry eye in the venue with your touching and caring toast. You worked so hard and did so much to make Chrissie's wedding perfect. Thank you.
Chrissie is so very blessed that you are her sister in law...she has always wanted a sister too! :)

Sadie did so well and looked so cute in her flower girl dress. I can't wait to see your pictures!

Love you,
M