Many of you know about the Christian singer, Steven Curtis Chapman, whose daughter was killed accidentally by her brother at their home in May. The family did their first two public interviews two weeks ago, and they were amazing. They had a 10 minute segment on Good Morning America and the whole hour on Larry King Live. Their story is amazing. So sad, but yet their faith that God has now made Maria complete and that they will one day see her again is so encouraging. Below is the link on YouTube for the GMA interview. To the left, you can find parts 1-6 of the Larry King interview. I just had to share, they are so powerful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh2VFkF7NLo
I am not sure how to make this a direct link, just copy and paste it into your browser.
3 comments:
Thank you for sharing this Elissa!
Just so you know... when you copy and paste the link you gave to watch the video, on the right hand side of the page it says, "embed". If you click on that code and paste it into your page, there will be a little "screen" that lets you watch the video directly from your blog. :o)
Thanks, Shannon. I will try that the next time I want to post a video and link!
SO Sad.... can't even begin to imagine what that would be like a a parent. What an amazing family. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment