
This last weekend, we went camping with our church family at Cascades Camp in Yelm, Washington. Cascades is a beautiful, huge camp, owned and run by the Covenant Church, which is the denomination that our church is. I actually went to Cascades every summer from the year it opened (I was in 7th grade) until I was a senior in high school. I hadn't been there since then, so I was very excited to go back and see how it has changed! Our church has been trying to get a spot in the campground there, and this summer it finally happened! There were about 100 people total and we had a blast! The campsites were really close and we were the only people around, so the kids were able to just run around and play and play and play.

Drew was happy to be playing with the BIG boys!

Zack and his buddies, Bryson and Jackson


Emily, Sadie and Lucy, so happy together!

When I got Drew dressed for bed the first night, Jackson got SO excited, because he had the same jammies! He just had to put them on so they could be twins! So darn cute!



YUMMY!

Stay tuned for more pictures and more camping fun!
1 comment:
It is a great to be a kid!
Love,
Gram
xoxo
Post a Comment