I think I have said before that 7 of the 9 Burks family members have summer birthdays. So every year they do one big combo party and it is always so fun. This year the party happened to be a few hours after we were to pick Sadie up at camp (Camp and the Burks are in WA), so we went! The party started with yummy food and then we played musical chairs, water balloon toss and more.

The Burks kids sang a few songs for us :)

Then it was time for cakes!

Kaela is 14 (I still remember the day she was born, sigh)
Jane and Sadie adore her

Riley (11) and Wyatt (9)

Hudson (1) and Hunter (6). Levi (on the left) is 4, but his birthday is March.
The Burks are such a sweet, loving family and Sarah has been a dear friend of mine for close to 20 years. What a blessing they are to us. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment