Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break in Washington... Finally!

I know that there are at least a few people who check my blog regularly and are getting annoyed that I haven't posted anything lately! Sorry. It has been on my mind, but it just seems like lately I can't get as much done as I did before. Not sure why exactly, maybe just giving myself more grace and not pushing so hard.

The kids and I spent our whole Spring Break in Washington with my mom and various friends. We had a great time and it was nice to see people but also to just hang out a bit. Last year when we were up for Spring Break, the kids and I would spend a day with friends, coming back to my parents' house after dinner. This year I promised my mom we would be there every day (except one) to have dinner and spend the evening with her. It was nice and I know it was important to her. Tiring, maybe, but still important. ;)

The kids got lots of reading time with Grandma Betsey.
And lots of snuggle time. :)
Alright, there's a teaser for ya! I promise I will post more soon!

No comments: