Thursday, September 11, 2008

Seaside, Oregon

So we live seriously an hour from the beach. Cannon Beach, Seaside, both super close. But did we make it there this summer? No! Why? I have no idea!!! So we decided we had to go, even if school is in and it is supposed to be Fall! We skipped church (I know, bad!) and Sunday morning headed off to Seaside. The weather was GORGEOUS, hot on land and hot on the beach but with a chilly breeze that was quite pleasant! We didn't know that there was a car show in Seaside last weekend until we got there and were surprised at how many people were there! But it was cool, the main drag was closed off and there were hundreds of pimped out old cars to see!
Look at my yummy octopus!

You can't miss the choo choo!

Yes, Zack is plugging his ears! :)

Mom and Sadie before she gave us both whiplash!

Sand angels!

Look at the bee-yoo-ti-ful ocean!

Mom, it's COLD!!

She doesn't care!

My boys

Who is having more fun?

I'm kinda wet, a little help here?

I think he is flying...

Building a sandcastle

Vrrrrrrmmmm!

It's really too bad she is so afraid of getting dirty...

1 comment:

Emma and Luke said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! Glad you guys got to go while the weather was still nice. Looks like a blast! :)