Eight years ago today on September 18, 2000 at 5:10am, Sadie Jean Bastinelli came into the world. She weighed 6 pounds, 15.8 ounces and had tons of dark hair. She was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. And she is now an eight year old girl, still beautiful on the inside and out. Sadie is energetic, kind, funny, spunky, loving and very social. She is the best big sister to Zack and Drew that I could ever have asked for, and she loves her mom and dad fiercely. Sadie loves to play sports, especially softball and soccer, ride horses, play with her dolls and Barbies, ride her bike, sing songs and do arts and crafts. She has a knack for noticing very small details about people (how they are dressed, hair, jewelry, mannerisms) and it will be fun to see how this unique trait is used later in her life. She loves to talk about Jesus and is sad that she goes to a school where God cannot be mentioned. Tony and I are so proud of the young lady she is becoming and we continue to pray that God uses her for His plan through her entire life. We love you Sadie!
Here is a special sneak peek at the last 8 years of Sadie's life.

11 comments:
Ah, I love it!! I can't believe she's already 8 - she's a beautiful girl, and you two have done a wonderful job raising her to be just that. I still remember you calling me telling me you were pregnant, on your way to the hospital, and finally that little Sadie had arrived! Man, how time flies. :) Fabulous job with the slideshow - you know what is really funny? I recognize some of those clothes as clothes that were in Emma's drawers a year or so ago. :) Looking forward to watching her continue to grow into the woman she will become. Happy Birthday Sadie!
Happy Big 8th Birthday Spectacular, Super, Sunny, Sweet, & Silly Sadie! You are very Special! See you Sunday! Teacher Melissa
Happy Birthday, Sadie!
Love,
Troy, Becky, Ian and Chloe!
Happy Happy Birthday Sadie!!! Elissa what a beautiful family you have. I love the video-so awesome. Totally made me cry! Sadie is so precious. What an amazing gift she is. I can't believe how much she's changed just in the short time I've know you guys. Amazing. Hope you have a great day.
love,Angela
AWESOME!!!! I was crying before I pushed play! :D I guess I was warned! I can't believe it has been 8 years. It was so great looking back, she was the cutest little girl!! My favorite pics of her were when she was in Tracy's wedding and the pics Angela took of her when she was three :D She has turned is to such a beautiful girl. What a little blessing she is. She is a very loved little girl by all those around her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!! We love you and hope you are having a great day.
Love, Jenn, Tyler and Blake
Happy Birthday, cute girl!! May the Lord shine upon you and continue to bless you this new year! :)
What an awesome precious video you put together. I bet that took a while! Love it! Nice choice for your second song too...that is my song to Madi.:>) Sadie is such a cutie! Happy birthday to you!!!
Happy Birthday to Sadie! I was wondering what kind of fun post you would do...her birthday is the day after my niece so I always think of her on this day...you did GREAT!
Elissa,
I can't believe it's been 8 years already! You have a very beautiful daughter. Loved the slide show.
Ok, make me cry! It just kept thinking, "it goes TOO fast!" I am sure you agree.
What an absolutely beautiful and amazing girl you have Elissa! I can tell what a blessing she is in your life. Uh oh, tearing up here...I've only known Sadie for a while, so it was so nice to see pics of her when she was younger. Happy Birthday Sadie (a little late!)
Post a Comment