Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dad and Kahz Go to Jackson

The kids (Sadie, specifically) have been begging for Tony and Kahz to come to their school and do a little demo for their classes. We finally got to the last full week of school and decided we better get on it! So they came and each class got a chance to see and hear about what Tony and Kahz do. I think it was a big hit!
Sadie's 4th grade class asking lots of questions

Getting ready to find something!

The whole group

Then it was time for Zack's class
(I think Drew was feeling a bit left out, so he wanted to be up front with Daddy)

FOUND IT!!

And the reward!

Zack's first grade class

We are all so proud of Tony and Kahz and sometimes it's just fun to show off your dad to your classmates, right? ;)

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I remember when dad came to my school. Despite being uber shy it was still fun being the cool kid that day. (Dad and the dog were pretty popular too) :)