Saturday, December 18, 2010

My 34th Birthday

December 12 was my 34th birthday. I know, I know, I am getting so OLD! ;) Anyway, that day happened to be the kids' Christmas program at church. So the kids got all dressed up and of course, I had to take lots of pictures of them in their Christmas outfits!!
The greatest Christmas gifts I could ever have received. :)

Brothers

Big bro and sis

Little bro, big sis

The boys are kind of in the middle. I know, I need a better camera. Someday...

Sadie got to sing a duet, she did great!

After church we went to Red Robin for my birthday lunch. I had my birthday burger... the Banzai Burger! It was soooo yummy!! Chrissie, Aaron, Marie and David joined us!
The kids just love their Auntie and Uncle!



We had a lazy afternoon and then I went to Bible Study, where we had an ornament exchange and a special December birthday dessert. All in all, it was a great birthday!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

34 old? Oh sweetie.. I've got 6 years on ya! ;) Glad you had a fun day. Happy Birthday!!

Oh.. and I love Sadie's new haircut!