
My dear friend from SPU, Jody, lives in SE Portland. I don't see her super often, but the kids and I have taken the trek to her home a few times. When we go we like to walk down to Hawthorne and check out all the little shops and get ice cream at Ben & Jerry's. The kids and I went again recently, and first we ate lunch at a place called
Hopworks Brewery. It was really yummy! Then we went back to Jody's house where we played Pass the Pigs and let our lunch settle. Then we took the 4 or 5 block jaunt down to Hawthorne St. Our destination?
Swirl. Oh man, it was soooo good, and I have been craving frozen yogurt ever since! It is self-serve, so you can choose any or all of their 8 or 10 flavors and then add a gazillion toppings. AMAZING. Thanks for such a fun outing, Jody!!!

Drew chose raspberry and chocolate yogurt with strawberries, sprinkles and M & M's

Sadie had raspberry and chocolate yogurt with strawberries, chocolate syrup and not sure what else

Zack had peanut butter and chocolate yogurt with M & M's, chocolate syrup and chocolate chips
I know Jody had lemon yogurt, and I had coconut and raspberry yogurt with sprinkles and marshmallow cream. Oh heavenly!!
1 comment:
How FUN!!! I LOVE seeing pics of Jodi!! I am so glad you got to see her!! :)
Post a Comment