Thursday, June 25, 2009

The End of a School Year

Sadie has had Mrs. Buck as her teacher for two years now, 1st and 2nd grade. Sadie absolutely LOVES Mrs. Buck and she was so sad to say goodbye, knowing she wouldn't be her teacher anymore. It is pretty neat when someone (especially a teacher) is able to have such a positive impact on your child. She has helped Sadie grow in so many ways over the last two years and she is also the reason that Sadie wants to be a teacher!

So many thanks to Mrs. Buck and ALL of you teachers out there. Man, I could never do it, but I am thankful that you all can!
Sadie and Mrs. Buck with the poem Sadie wrote as a gift for her.


No more second grader!

1 comment:

Emma and Luke said...

I love the poem Sadie wrote for a teacher... as teachers, you receive many gifts but how special that Sadie's was homemade!