Friday, November 7, 2008
Side Bangs
Sadie has been wanting bangs for a long time. I keep saying no. Now to be fair, I am not saying no just because I don't want her to have bangs. She has such thick crazy hair that bangs would not work, guaranteed. But recently we have talked about her doing some "side bangs" and she has been SO excited. So yesterday we went together to get haircuts and our wonderful friend Jen gave Sadie side bangs! I must admit, they turned out pretty darn cute. We shall see if they bother her, but we retain that it was her choice and if she doesn't like it, bummer! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They look really cute!! I'm glad you let her do it, everything you said on the phone made sense. Way to go mom, she looks great!
Honestly, although they are cute, they look like they will be in her eyes all the time, unless she pins them back. Which kind of defeats the pupose of getting bangs. You should really just let her get real bangs. It's just hair. It'll grow back if she doesn't like it!
I love your hair Sadie! It looks wonderful! Are you enjoying your new bangs?
Post a Comment