Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Lub You

Drew talks a lot. Not quite as much as Sadie did at this age and not quite as many gazillion word sentences as his brother, but just right for him. Usually when I say "I love you", he blows a kiss. I have tried to get him to him say it back, but, well, he's two!

So tonight, while I was dressing him after his bath, I said "I love you, Drew!" He said, "I lub you, *pause* I lub you, too!" OH, MELT MY HEART, LITTLE BOY! There is nothing better in the whole world than being a mom. I love you Drewbies!

4 comments:

Emma and Luke said...

So sweet! Luke just started blowing kisses and he tries to copy everything we say but not that yet. :) I love it! Can't wait until he can say those 3 little words... Drew is too cute! Can't wait to hopefully see him soon!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

There's nothing better than your child saying "I love you"...how precious!

Jessica Jordan said...

You are so right, nothing better than being a mommy, and Tyler isn't even able to talk yet, but when he looks at me and squaks with an ecstatic smile I think he is saying, "I lub you mommy." :) Your three are so adorable.

Gramma Marie said...

The sweetest words a mommy or daddy can hear.