As Disneyland draws closer, I am trying to think of absolutely every little detail that will make our trip easier. A little hard when we have only traveled once when we only had ONE kid!! So one of the things that is absolutely imperative in my mind is a leash. Yes, I said it, a leash!! I do not like them at all, but really, would I rather be "cool" and lose my kid? NO WAY!! So little Mr. Drew picked out his new monkey backpack "Harness Buddy" the other day at Target. He will wear it anytime he is out of the stroller, like if he wants to walk or when we are waiting in line for a ride. He tried it on the other day and loved it! We will see when someone is actually holding the other end...
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
The Monkey On His Back
As Disneyland draws closer, I am trying to think of absolutely every little detail that will make our trip easier. A little hard when we have only traveled once when we only had ONE kid!! So one of the things that is absolutely imperative in my mind is a leash. Yes, I said it, a leash!! I do not like them at all, but really, would I rather be "cool" and lose my kid? NO WAY!! So little Mr. Drew picked out his new monkey backpack "Harness Buddy" the other day at Target. He will wear it anytime he is out of the stroller, like if he wants to walk or when we are waiting in line for a ride. He tried it on the other day and loved it! We will see when someone is actually holding the other end...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment